Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Royal Baby

As the nation celebrate the birth of a new baby girl, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, I thought that I would share a few gorgeous nursery images with anyone out there in decorating frenzy for new arrivals.

True to my style, I am attracted to neutral hues of greys, adding splashings of colour through accessories like bedding, rugs, cushions, artwork and of course, toys.

Neutral base is calming, not overly imposing and easily adaptable for growing needs  and growing tempers.

I find patterns like stars, spots and stripes work well in nurseries and children's rooms and I do like using wallpaper with soft pastels and greys to add interest to any Prince or Princesses room.

Soft throws and animal skins work amazingly well, bringing the sense of warmth and comfort to any child's first room.

Enjoy!

Image via Pinterest 

Image via Pinterest

Image via Pinterest/Styleroom

Image via Pinterest

Kx


No comments:

Post a Comment